At Omega Digestion, our mission is to bring plant-based enzyme nutrition and healing botanicals out of the perplexing chemistry class and into the mainstream lunchrooms and family tables. We are working to reintroduce the essential necessities FOOD has on healing, repairing, and nourishing our bodies. By developing an effective, filler-free and affordable product line, we aim to support the incredible importance digestive health has on millions of people.
- Have people easily incorporate enzyme nutrition into their daily lives.
- Create meaningful and educational opportunities for communities to continue to discover the incredible healing power of enzymes and healing botanicals.
- Encourage people to be proactive and accountable for their health and wellness-based decisions.
- Foster the spirit of getting back to nature and thinking outside the mainstream medical model.
- Deliver filler-free, magnesium stearate-free products that function as intended.
When we eat such things as bread, meat, and vegetables, they are in a form that taxes the body. Our food and drink must be changed into smaller molecules for digestion so that nutrients can be received in a beneficial manner. This must occur before they can be absorbed into the blood and carried to cells throughout the body. Digestion is the process by which food and drink are broken down into their smallest parts so that the body can use them to supply us with energy. The ingredients in ‘Smart Carb’ aid digestion and help to move nutrients past an energy deprived digestive system. This product provides a concentrated source of food enzymes with disaccharidase to replace those lost in the common practice of food processing. Disaccharidases break down certain types of sugars called disaccharides into simpler sugars called monosaccharides. This is valuable as this increases available energy to the body. The presence of turmeric, black pepper and cinnamon add quality healing and inflammation-reducing properties while also supporting the function of the pancreas, liver, and intestines. These herbs have traditionally been used for their nutrient content and to aid digestion and expel gas from the stomach and bowels.
This formula combines animal source pancreatic enzymes, food enzymes, and calcium for use in cases of inflammation and energy deficiency. The lymphatic system is the sewer system of your body. And, it happens to be one of the most overlooked systems. The primary role of ‘Smart Lymph’ is to enhance the vital cleansing function of your lymphatics. Smart Lymph cleans the fluid that surrounds the cells in the body by removing waste and impurities. This process not only protects the body from toxins, but also allows cells in the body to function at their absolute best. Keeping your lymphatics in first-class shape is an important aspect in maintaining a healthy life.
‘Smart Probiotic’ bestows the double wallop of:
- Essential beneficial bacteria like lactobacillus acidophilus and all the other bacteria to digest nutrients and provide a microbiome balance your intestines need.
- Gut-supporting enzymes to help provide a healthy intestinal environment for use during periods of increased need. This formula has been naturally flavored with vanilla and pineapple and tastes amazing.
Remember, 80-90% of your immune system lives in the gut.
Learn More About Our Multi-Paks
Are you experiencing embarrassing gas, painful bloating, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, heartburn or low energy? If so, you are not alone.
Dr. Christine’s 14-Point Comprehensive Digestive Lab Kit
- 24 Urine Test Collection Kit
- Personalized urine collection instructions
- Pre-paid FedEx Shipping Envelope
- Food log interpretation and assessment
- Nutrient specific diet and meal guide
- 30-minute results review with Dr. Christine
14-Point Digestion Results
- Fat Digestion Score
- Protein Digest ion Score
- Carbohydrate Digestion Score
- Bowel Toxicity Measurement
- Pancreas and Thyroid Stress
- Spleen and Liver Stress
- Kidney and Adrenal Stress
- Acid/ Alkaline Count
- Yeast and Candida
- Electrolyte Imbalances
- Colon Stress: Ascending and Descending
- Antioxidant Performance
- Cell Energy Utilization
- Tissue Breakdown Presence or Catabolism Measurement
Tired of Suffering?
Did You Know You Can Work With Dr. Christine
Over the Phone?
Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research
Comprehensive support system for surviving a toxic world
- Provides a synergistic botanical blend to enhance detoxification and bile flow*
- Supports phase I and phase II liver detox*
- Also provides support for the kidneys*
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s 30 years ago. I had 8 bowel resection surgeries (both small and large intestine) and went through hell. I ended up with short bowel syndrome that resulted in constant diarrhea, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, anemia, digestive problems, gas and bloating. I had skin ulcer, joint pain, fistulas...you name it! I was weak, lost lots of weight, started to develop eye issues (night blindness) and developed painful fistula again. I was frustrated as nothing helped! When I went to my doctor and told him how tired of and frustrated I am being unable to live my life and go to work, he wanted to prescribe me antidepressant!!! (Because I was irritated? Because he was not able to help?) Read More
- Bogi C. Vancouver, Canada
I love it! It has help me with bloating significantly. If I do have stomach discomfort I can pop six of the capsules and the discomfort usually subsides. I'm hooked! I've come a long ways in healing. I have a long ways to go but I'm determined!
- Lori K, Michigan
I'm a retired RN, so I always thought the medical community was the only way to go. Well I had always been pretty healthy until the age of 70. Then the digestive problems started. I was in the hospital 4 times for terrible pain. Finally they removed 6 inches of my small intestine. Still had problems. I was afraid to eat anything! I lost weight and was miserable. I lost all confidence in the medical doctors! They were looking at removing my gall bladder next when I happened to "meet" Dr Christine on Periscope!! A blessing!!! I did her 24 hr urine test and talked with her. She suggested 4 of the natural treatments and it pretty much corrected everything!! I'm still taking two products, one of which is the SmartCarb. I would never think of eating without them again!!! They made all the difference in my life. (Or as she says, they let my body heal itself like it wants to!!). I will be her "patient" for life! I'm 74 now and back to riding my horses, taking care of my dog, cats and chickens. And I still have my gall bladder!!!
- Shirley C.
I love Smart Carb! Now my body doesn't like to be without it. I feel like my stomach blows up like a blimp if I miss a couple of days and my stomach will hurt. Thank you Dr Christine.
- Kim B.
Why Choose Omega Digestion?
- 100% Doctor-Formulated Product Line
- Free of Magnesium Stearate, Excipients, Filler-Free
- Whole Plant Complexes and Zero Synthetics
- Clinically Used In Practice by Founder, Dr. Christine Kaczmar
- Enzyme Nutrition and Healing Botanicals is the True Medicine as Nature Intended
- Plant-Based Digestive Enzymes with Turmeric, Black Pepper and Cinnamon For Added Liver and Pancreatic Support
- Probiotics with Gut-Supporting Enzymes for Microbiome Strength
- Lymphatic Supporting Enzymes For Improved Immune Function
Dr. Chistine Kaczmar
Founder & CEO of Omega Digestion
Dr. Christine Kaczmar is a Functional Medicine Doctor, who specializes in plant-based enzyme nutrition and powerful healing botanicals.
Dr. Christine started Omega Digestion out of the interest in taking nutrition further. She noticed the effect herbs and spices played in practice and as a result, naturally developed her custom formulated, filler-free blends. Her practice is located in Shelby Township, Michigan.
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Christine has helped thousands of patients find their way back to health from some of the “crappiest” health conditions like Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Constipation, etc. “I am not at all interested in throwing medications at symptoms. Rather, I recognize the importance of finding the source of stress and removing it without the use of drugs. As a doctor, I want to help patients overcome their adversities — the digestive troubles that are ruining their relationships, careers, and joy. My purpose is to help provide freedom. Freedom is my most sacred value, and I am on a mission to help as many people as possible to regain theirs. Food is the TRUE medicine.
Dr. Christine lives in the countryside of Michigan and enjoys mountain biking, listening to the beautiful birds and lecturing to audiences all over the world about the importance of diet, nutrition and the wellness mindset.