- Have people easily incorporate enzyme nutrition into their daily lives.
- Create meaningful and educational opportunities for communities to continue to discover the incredible healing power of enzymes and healing botanicals.
- Encourage people to be proactive and accountable for their health and wellness-based decisions.
- Foster the spirit of getting back to nature and thinking outside the mainstream medical model.
- Deliver filler-free, magnesium stearate-free products that function as intended.
‘Smart Probiotic’ bestows the double wallop of:
- Essential beneficial bacteria like lactobacillus acidophilus and all the other bacteria to digest nutrients and provide a microbiome balance your intestines need.
- Gut-supporting enzymes to help provide a healthy intestinal environment for use during periods of increased need. This formula has been naturally flavored with vanilla and pineapple and tastes amazing.
Remember, 80-90% of your immune system lives in the gut.
- 100% Doctor-Formulated Product Line
- Free of Magnesium Stearate, Excipients, Filler-Free
- Whole Plant Complexes and Zero Synthetics
- Clinically Used In Practice by Founder, Dr. Christine Kaczmar
- Enzyme Nutrition and Healing Botanicals is the True Medicine as Nature Intended
- Plant-Based Digestive Enzymes with Turmeric, Black Pepper and Cinnamon For Added Liver and Pancreatic Support
- Probiotics with Gut-Supporting Enzymes for Microbiome Strength
- Lymphatic Supporting Enzymes For Improved Immune Function
Dr. Christine Kaczmar is a Functional Medicine Doctor, who specializes in plant-based enzyme nutrition and powerful healing botanicals.
Dr. Christine started Omega Digestion out of the interest in taking nutrition further. She noticed the effect herbs and spices played in practice and as a result, naturally developed her custom formulated, filler-free blends. Her practice is located in Shelby Township, Michigan.
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Christine has helped thousands of patients find their way back to health from some of the “crappiest” health conditions like Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Constipation, etc. “I am not at all interested in throwing medications at symptoms. Rather, I recognize the importance of finding the source of stress and removing it without the use of drugs. As a doctor, I want to help patients overcome their adversities — the digestive troubles that are ruining their relationships, careers, and joy. My purpose is to help provide freedom. Freedom is my most sacred value, and I am on a mission to help as many people as possible to regain theirs. Food is the TRUE medicine.
Dr. Christine lives in the countryside of Michigan and enjoys mountain biking, listening to the beautiful birds and lecturing to audiences all over the world about the importance of diet, nutrition and the wellness mindset.